Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gor Gor Reuben is the sweetest

I remember when I was first introduced to everyone about 3 weeks ago, Gor Gor Reuben wasn't very thrilled with my presence as he probably feared that Mummy and Daddy will have less time for him. Mummy and Daddy would tell everyone that he is still in denial of my presence, so much so he wouldn't even go near me. Well, things have really changed over the last 3 weeks and I must say Gor Gor Reuben has fully embraced me, much to the delight of Mummy and Daddy. He is very sweet and caring and every time I cried, he would run to my bassinet, put one hand over me, and he would say, "It's ok Mei Mei Andrea, I am here, I am here" I know he loves me very much and he will always tell me, "I love you Mei Mei Andrea" Isn't he the sweetest guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment