Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day Home

I was discharged from the hospital today after all the checks were completed and except for a little jaundice, I am perfectly good. Nai Nai was waiting for me at home and had lunch ready for Mummy and Daddy. I saw my new bed and was excited to sleep in it as it looks very pretty and dainty. Apparently Mummy and Daddy decided I will sleep in here for about 3 months before shifting me to the bigger cot bed.


I slept most of the day after I got home and only got up twice to feed. 


Daddy went to pick the confinement lady who took a bus into Singapore from Ipoh. She was recommended by Aunty Mei Mei who was impressed with her cooking. Mummy and Daddy is looking forward to some yummy food from Lan Po Po.


I was quite different in the evening as I got up almost every other hour to feed. Apparently I would ask for milk but when Mummy got me ready to feed, I would fall asleep and would not wake up. As such, I would get hungry very quickly and demanded for milk again. And for some reason, I had lots of crap and had to change my diapers 6 times last night! Mummy and Daddy was almost going crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment