Saturday, January 4, 2014

Junior Gymnastic


Mummy wanted to enroll me into this gymnastic class and thought I should have a trial class to check it out. The gym is a lot bigger than the other gyms I have been too. Actually this is an actual gym located inside Hwa Chong Junior College. There are many kids who attend the gym classes there over the weekend. Mummy got to know about it through Aunty Linna who brings Amelia, Sarah and Hannah there for the gym classes.

From the moment Mummy dropped me off with the trainer (Aunty Jenny), I started crying as I am not too fond of being left alone with a stranger. Although she was very nice and tried to get me to participate in the activities with the other kids, I continued crying. I did try out some of the activities like tumble roll and walking on the beam and thought they were quite fun. After the session, as we were walking back to the car, Mummy asked if I had fun. I said "YES!" She asked if  I wanted to come back again and i also said "YES!" I guess she will enroll me in the class since I liked it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment