Friday, January 24, 2014

CNY Celebration

Eton Schoolhouse celebrates Chinese New Year today. Mummy and Daddy took the morning off from work to join in the celebration with me. They were suppose to have breakfast at Kampong Arang Wanton Mee before heading to the school but we wasted much time waiting for a parking lot so we ended up without any breakfast.


When we got there, the teachers were performing a dance piece to the tune of some Chinese New Year song. They also performed a skit showing what happens during a CNY preparation and celebration because we have many foreign students with us so they might know what we do during CNY. There was also a chinese calligraphy station but Zillie and I ended up just painting the whole piece of paper black. Zillie is my best friend in school. We have this love hate relationship because we will fight over "mummy" and "mummu" but at the end of the day we will be playing happily together. 

Mummy and Daddy left for work after our snacks. I wasn't too happy with that but I guess they couldn't stay with me the whole day. I guess I will play with Zillie till they show up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment