Sunday, June 3, 2012

My First Diamond

Diamond is a girl's best friend.. regardless how small it is.


After weeks of deliberation and asking around, Mummy decided that it is time I get my ears pierced before I grow older and starts to resist the pain. While we were having lunch at Adam's Road Hawker Centre after church today, Mummy was talking to Gu Zhe and convinced her that Wei En Zhe Zhe should also have her ears pierced, much to the delight of Gu Jeong who hasn't been able to convince her.


We went over to B'dazzled at Wisma Atria where Mummy has found to be reliable from her friends. Something strange and sweet happened to Gor Gor Evan who, after realizing that his sister will be getting her ears pierced, started crying because he feels her pain. Daddy had to bring both Gor Gor Evan and Reuben away in case they created a scene. They were treated to ice cream while the girls were getting their first diamonds attached.


Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me as I didn't cry very much after having my ears pierced. I was pacified with my bottle of milk which was very important to me. Mummy is very happy with her decision because I look very pretty with the diamond studs. Thanks Mummy and Daddy for the 9th Month present.



No comments:

Post a Comment