Thursday, June 14, 2012

Choupinette

Nai Nai is away in Genting so Mummy and Daddy took the day off to spend time with me and also to bring Gor Gor Reuben out in the afternoon. Together with Mummy and Daddy, we had breakfast at this very interesting restaurant called Choupinette. Mummy found out about it from her friend so they decided to check it out. They seem to have enjoyed the food judging from the cleaned out plates left behind. And I think Daddy would have loved to stay a little longer to chill if not for the fact that I kept coughing, probably from the air con there.

After picking Gor Gor Reuben up from school at around 12.30, we headed to the Singapore Art Museum where they are having their annual children's exhibition and the theme this time is The Art Garden. We walked around the different rooms and there were interesting exhibitions and fun activities for children but unfortunately I could only watch while Mummy carried me around. We didn't stay very long as apparently last year's exhibition was better than this year's. We ended up at Food for Thought for something to eat instead. Gor Gor had a blast with ice cream taken from Daddy's root beer float. I was just busy with my biscuit sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment