Friday, May 10, 2019

Playdate with Alyssa


It is a Friday and since I didn't have GB meeting today, I asked Mummy if I could go to Alyssa's house after school. She agreed and said I have to behave myself when I am there and Daddy will go get me when I am done. I was thrilled and asked Aunty Jessica to help bring my bag home while I went off with Alyssa and her mom. This is gonna be a fun Friday afternoon.
So first we went to NTUC at Coronation to get some goodies. Then we headed back to Alyssa's place and we had sushi for lunch. We played in her room and also at the pool where we threw water babies into the pool and tried to look for them. It was really fun!

When Daddy came to get me at 6.30pm as agreed, we very sad that the playdate had to end. Alyssa was very funny as she went into Daddy's car with me just so to stall him for a while. We said our goodbyes and headed to Bishan for dinner. I must have had a fun day as I fell asleep 5 mins into the car ride. Looking forward to another playdate!









No comments:

Post a Comment