Monday, September 3, 2018

Forest Adventure

Mummy and Daddy took the day off today to spend time with me on my birthday. For my wish list, I asked to go check out Forest Adventure as I have not been there before and heard a lot about it. As Gor Gor was going with me, he decided to ask his best friend Kieren along. Funny that he is the one bringing friends and not me since it is my birthday. Actually the truth is that I don't have many friends who are sporty and willing to rough it out like me. So I decided that i will just brave it alone.

The course wasn't that tough actually. Or maybe I made it look easy as I went through all the obstacles quite easily. As they are older, Gor Gor and Kieren had to go on the more challenging obstacles. They had fun too and the last part was very exciting for them as they did a flying fox over the reservoir. 


We decided to have dinner at Chinese Swimming Club since we couldn't think of anywhere else to go. After dinner, we made another impromptu decision to go bowling and this time Gor Gor called another friend Zachary who is staying near CSC. It really looked like it is his birthday party instead of mine.. I am glad we had lots of fun that day!




No comments:

Post a Comment