Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Yu Guo Chinese Physician Acupuncture

Mummy was recommended this acupuncture for children and she thought I should go let the chinese sinsheh take a look. We got there just in time before they close for dinner so the wait wasn't too long. Mummy was told the wait can sometimes be about an hour long.

After the sinsheh took a look at me and gave Mummy some instructions on what and what not to feed me, I was placed on this bed and another physician started giving light massages all over me, starting with my hand, and then my back and finally my face. Apparently, certain points on our palm are linked to various parts of our body system so that is suppose to help when it is massaged. It was quite soothing and I kinda enjoyed it. There were some kids who fell asleep while being massaged and even drooled all over.. eewww.. I have to be back next week for another follow up session.



No comments:

Post a Comment