Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cultural Diversity Day

Today we celebrated Cultural Diversity Day together with National Day Etonhouse. Mummy and Daddy commented that I don't have as many events in school compared to when Gor Gor Reuben was there 2 years back. Maybe it was cost cutting for them too.

We got there kinda early after dropping Gor Gor Reuben in school. So Ms Margaret suggested Mummy and Daddy go for some coffee and come back at around 10am when there will be a cake cutting session.

There were not many things to play with at the event except for a flower decorating section where I got to decorate a pot of Orchid flower. Other than the flower decoration, nothing much was different from the usual. I took a picture with Ms Karoline and Chen Laoshi.

We had some extra snack during the celebration and I was quite happy to be given some nice food. Mummy and Daddy watched me eat as they chatted with Ms Renee about my development in school. They left shortly and I was not too happy and cried a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment