Saturday, November 24, 2012

Paul

Gor Gor Reuben was at the church camp organised by ARPC for the weekend and so I get to spend the whole weekend with Mummy and Daddy. Usually it is only when Gor Gor Reuben is at his enrichment classes that I get to do this and it is usually for only a short period. Zhe Zhe Weien and Gor Gor Evan are at the same camp as well and I am looking forward to join them next time.


Mummy and Daddy decided to check out this nice place for breakfast. It is called Paul and apparently they have very nice french breakfast. Located in Taka, the restaurant was packed and we had to wait for a table. There were many families there and some brought their prams like we did. As I already had my porridge before coming here, Mummy tried to make me sleep so that Daddy and her can have a nice quiet breakfast. I decided to take a nap and leave them to enjoy their breakfast.
After spending some time walking around Taka and Wisma, Mummy and Daddy had to meet Gor Gor Reuben's teacher Ms. Jessica and Zhang Lao Shi at Pat's School for their 6 monthly PTM. Apparently Gor Gor Reuben is doing very well in school and as he is the youngest child in class, he is doing better than some of the older kids. Mummy and Daddy are very proud of him. I will following in his footstep and start school at Eton Schoolhouse first and maybe switch over to Pat's when I turn 3 years old. After the meeting, we headed to pick Gor Gor Reuben up.

No comments:

Post a Comment